How to get to CBD Storage Sydney
Corner Pitt and Goulbourn Street
Vehicle Entry Via Pitt Street
Get to us
- Take a train to Town Hall station
Walk down George St until you reach World Square
- Take the elevator inside World Square to Level P6
- Drive to the World Square Public Car Park entrance on the corner of Pitt St and Goulbourn St
- Follow the white line to the car park boom gate and take a ticket
- Follow the white line to Level P6
- Call us when you are driving in and we will
provide you with a free 30 minute parking pass
From Central Station
From Museum Station
From the Airport
Catch a train to Museum Station and walk down towards World Square.
Direct your Taxi driver to come into the World Square Public Car Park entrance on the corner of Pitt St and Goulbourn St.
Follow the white line to the car park boom gate. Take a ticket. Follow the white line to level P6. Call us when you are driving in and we will
provide your taxi driver a free car parking pass.
Walking in to CBD Storage
Walk in on the corner of Pitt and Goulbourn St
How to Drive in
1. Drive in on the entrance at Pitt and Goulbourn St.
2. Follow the various CBD Storage signs around the car park until you reach Level P6
3. Meet us at the reception
4. Make sure to take your free 30 minute parking pass!
Free 30 Minute Parking to Move In and Move Out
Free parking is offered for customers who wish to pick up and drop off goods for 30 minutes.
After that pricing information can be found here
For large move in jobs, CBD Storage Sydney offer free all day parking passes to give you all day to get the job done!
If you can't find us, call us on (02) 9283 2220 24/7